The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/Executive. A total of 995 vacancies are available under this recruitment.
- Age: Candidates must be within the age range of 18-27 years. The age will be calculated as on 15th December 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the physical standards prescribed for the post.
The selection process for the IB ACIO recruitment will consist of three stages:
- Preliminary Examination: This will be an objective type test consisting of General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Main Examination: This will also be an objective type test consisting of English Language, General Knowledge, and Banking and Finance.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify in the Mains exam will be called for an interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the IB’s official website (www.mha.gov.in) from November 25, 2023, to December 15, 2023.
- Online Application Begins: November 25, 2023
- Online Application Ends: December 15, 2023
- Preliminary Examination: Date to be announced
- Mains Examination: Date to be announced
- Interview: Date to be announced
For more information, please refer to the official notification.